www.youtube.com/obsstudionepal

test

Saturday, May 7, 2016

GREAT BLOGS FOR LANGUAGE LEARNERS

The following is a collection of blogs by language learners and language experts. Most are people dedicated to learning more than one language. Most are not necessarily everyday language learners. I have learned much by reading their blogs and interacting with all of them though. They represent a wide variety of ideas, methods and opinions on language learning. Anyway, here are a few of my favorites in no particular order. I encourage you to read them for inspiration and great ideas. I owe much to all of them for this reason and it is why I share them with you today. You may, as well, have your own favorite bloggers who are not mentioned here. Let me know who they are and I will try to add them to future editions.

  1. The polyglot Dream
  2. Fair language learning
  3. Speaking Fluently
  4. The Mezzofanti Guild
  5. Multilingual Living
  6. Adventures of Directionally Challenges
  7. Fluent Language
  8. Create Your World Books
  9. Fluent Every Year
  10. The Omniglot Blog
  11. Keep Fluency

Instagram unveils Reels, a TikTok clone

  Yes, Instagram unveiled a new feature called Reels in August 2020, which allows users to create short, 15-second videos set to music, simi...

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot